Wednesday 19 June 2013

City of Kingston

Well!!!  After not hearing from the City of Kingston for a week I sent a follow up email to Neal Unsworth the Parks Development Manager for the city and one of the people I met with last week. His email response was returned quickly and it was brief. "We have discussed this internally and should have a response to you in a couple of weeks". 

Kingston, if nothing else is consistently bureaucratic.  Given that we are planning to conduct the program at no cost to the city in public space it is absolutely mind blowing what is at issue that would take 2 weeks to make a decision!   I will now phone the Paul Turner the Programs Supervisor who has been great and the other gentleman who I have been dealing with.  But I think the next step will have to work the city council.  So if anyone has a good contact please share with me and we can then try that avenue.

CRAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment